• AIDS. Take Off The Blindfold

14 58.33%
  • AIDS: Will You Stand Up?

1 4.17%
+ Reply to Thread
    Rock&Rose Guest

AIDS awareness slogan

Pick one

It has to be awareness based rather than prevention based..

If you don't like these, suggest others?

Poll..

Rock&Rose Guest
    I could really use more than 5 votes you guys!

I need to start my campaign Dec 1st, and i need to propose this to sponsors and UNICEF and universities .. and my graphics designer friend :P

i voted for take the blindfold off. I dont like any of the others, and the other one with votes (be aware or beware) i dont like because 'beware' just sounds like what people are already doing, like ostracizing people with it instead of understanding it, so its like 'change, or keep doing what youre doing' or something haha.
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

DoTheDamnThing Guest
    http://dothuylinhs3183636.files.word...1682843337.jpg

I don't see how those relate to AIDS? If you're doing awareness I think they need to be based on the huge misconceptions there are concerning the disease. See above^

Rock&Rose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoTheDamnThing View Post

I don't see how those relate to AIDS? If you're doing awareness I think they need to be based on the huge misconceoptions there are concerning the disease. See above^
    Oh it's because, there's only been one official campaign about AIDS in my country, back in 2006.

Nothing major has been done since then.
    UNICEF did that one, and i think even back then it was at a time when my country still were at the stage of not recognizing it as a problem we might have to deal with.

I did one in 2007, and only one newspaper would support me, and i could get no sponsors.

This year, i havent come up with too much resistance.. so yeah.. that's what it's about.

Half the people i talked to about it in my uni went "what?! there are people here who have AIDS?"

Quote Originally Posted by DoTheDamnThing View Post

I don't see how those relate to AIDS? If you're doing awareness I think they need to be based on the huge misconceoptions there are concerning the disease. See above^
    I agree with this poster, I really don't think any of your suggestions are strong. They don't convey any messages at all--whether you're searching for a cure or combatting ignorance. I think instead of settling for one of the suggestions you gave us that you should go back to the drawing board.
    Formerly ReadingRainbow and Photo Lass.