Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I can't poop.

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest

I can't poop.

I know. It's gross. But I need your guys' help.
    I've only went a little bit since Monday. So tomorrow that will make it a week. I've tried everything. Eating fibre, bananas, drinking water, eating herbs like senna, laxatives, stool softener, prunes. And this is way too much info but I even tried this Ducolax thing.. I don't even know if that's what it's called, but it's this stool softener that you shove up your butt. Easily the worst experience of my life. And that got a little bit out, but not enough.

My stomach is stretched so far out and it hurts to push on it. I'm so bloated right now. Oh my god I feel so disgusting.

Wtf do I do? I've tried everything. It seems like the only thing left is to go to the hospital. But they'll do some enema thing where they shove a tube up you and.. hajdndnsjksk.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO?

have you tried exlax? dulcolax has pills that you can take...i took those before...just blew right through my system =/ it was a good thing though! lol. thats about all i can suggest...how do you tolerate milk products? if not well...try those too! lol
    A piece of my heart lies with my Golden, now and forever. RIP Teddy. I love you.
    06/14/2002-28/10/2010

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by musicgirl View Post
    have you tried exlax? dulcolax has pills that you can take...i took those before...just blew right through my system =/ it was a good thing though! lol. thats about all i can suggest...how do you tolerate milk products? if not well...try those too! lol
    I can tolerate milk products pretty well.. I'll try them. And I haven't tried exlax.. I don't think. I'll ask my mom about dulcolax pills.. I sure hope they work. Thank you so much for helping!

MajorLeagueBaseball Guest
    You need an enema. Immediately. I used to have to get them when I was a kid because I wouldn't poop. Yeah, they suck, but it's better than what you're feeling right now.

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorLeagueBaseball View Post
    You need an enema. Immediately. I used to have to get them when I was a kid because I wouldn't poop. Yeah, they suck, but it's better than what you're feeling right now.
    Well it's night time and my moms not gonna take me to the hospital until she gets home from work tomorrow.. so I can't get one immediately. But anyway, if I end up getting one later.. do they hurt? Do they put water through the tube thing or what?

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GlooDLe™ View Post
    Apple juice, grape juice, water, Taco Bell (lol), Miralax, light exercise (take a brisk walk around your neighborhood), hot bath, Anal sex, massage your belly.
    Taco bell? Hahahah wouldn't that have the opposite effect? Oh and I forgot to mention that I did exercise already, I took a long walk today and it did nothing. Also I can't have anal sex, I'm single lol. But I'll try apple juice or grape juice and massaging my belly.

MajorLeagueBaseball Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by .. HOLYBALLS! View Post
    Well it's night time and my moms not gonna take me to the hospital until she gets home from work tomorrow.. so I can't get one immediately. But anyway, if I end up getting one later.. do they hurt? Do they put water through the tube thing or what?
    You can get one and do it at home if you know of anywhere that's still open (maybe WalMart?). I can't remember if they hurt because it has been so long since I've had one. I don't think they do, probably just a little discomfort because there's going to be water up your butt for a lil bit.

I echo the Taco Bell idea. It always makes me have to sh!t so badly afterwards.

Eat some grapes, prunes, plums. Those definately help you go to the bathroom.
    Love can either conquer you, or completely destroy you.

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GlooDLe™ View Post
    Taco bell always makes me go, so bad. Uck, haha. Id call your DR in the morning, tell them whats going on and see what they suggest.
    okay I'll call them if I even can call my doctor. I don't think he'd talk to me very long on the phone. He's always in a hurry to get me out of there when I visit him.
    I don't really wanna try taco bell cause my stomach already hurts so bad. I don't want to upset it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLeagueBaseball View Post
    You can get one and do it at home if you know of anywhere that's still open (maybe WalMart?). I can't remember if they hurt because it has been so long since I've had one. I don't think they do, probably just a little discomfort because there's going to be water up your butt for a lil bit.

I echo the Taco Bell idea. It always makes me have to sh!t so badly afterwards.
    You can do it yourself?? I would probably do it wrong though. :/

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleMeFamous View Post
    Eat some grapes, prunes, plums. Those definately help you go to the bathroom.
    I've had grapes and prunes. I'm allergic to plums.

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartYou View Post
    Enemas don't hurt, and you don't have to go to the ER for those. You can buy them at any drug store. I suggest you drink a lot of water.
    Okay thanks, I'll probably buy one then. I'm super scared to do it myself though.

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I actually once went a month without really going. It was bad... Lol. For me, spicy food/sauce works excellent. Any kind of hot pepper. I know I once ate a baby habenero, and well, my system got flushed well, haha.

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by -sykeee View Post
    Oh I know exactly how you feel. I actually once went a month without really going. It was bad... Lol. For me, spicy food/sauce works excellent. Any kind of hot pepper. I know I once ate a baby habenero, and well, my system got flushed well, haha.
    A whole month?? Didn't it hurt after a while? How did you pack more food into your system?
    Ooh spicy peppers, that sounds like a good idea. I'll eat some if we have any.

Well from what I can remember (because it happened a few years ago) I was definitely bloated and had cramps. I actually got the stomach and intestinal flu shortly after though so I had a full 24 hour body clean out session, lol. Even though it sucked, I'm kind of happy it happened, otherwise I think I might have had some serious problems in the future.

Hopefully you find a solution for your constipation soon! And don't let it go on for a month, haha.

.. HOLYBALLS! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by -sykeee View Post
    Well from what I can remember (because it happened a few years ago) I was definitely bloated and had cramps. I actually got the stomach and intestinal flu shortly after though so I had a full 24 hour body clean out session, lol. Even though it sucked, I'm kind of happy it happened, otherwise I think I might have had some serious problems in the future.

Hopefully you find a solution for your constipation soon! And don't let it go on for a month, haha.
    24 hour clean out session? So you couldn't eat anything?

Oh I hope I find a solution soon. I'm scared to go to school feeling this bad. People will start to ask me what's going on.

No, I couldn't keep anything down, not even liquids. I did end up going to the ER and they gave me pills for nausea and diarrhea >.<.

But yes I hope you do too, do you go back to school after labor day?