Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nicolala Guest

What Kind Of Cellphone Do You Have?

I'm getting an upgrade pretty soon and right now I like the LG Chocolate Touch.

Suggestions/opinions are welcome (:

I have an LG Reveal. I want an iPhone, but I'm on a contract.

Maroon env3, hate it. I want my silver LG flip back
    ♥καiℓεу♥

LawWingYan Guest
    Nokia N900. The novelty wore off after a day ha. i hate iphones though... and touch screens now. im the only one i knw that likes "old fashioned" phones - non smart phones.

I have the Samsung Rogue. I like it. It's easy to text on and it's pretty durable. The only problem I have is that the screen will freeze up sometimes if I slide it shut too hard. But I just take the battery out and everything works fine.

I have the LG Dare. I looove it, considering I just put my phone sideways and I have a touch screen keyboard.
    Follow me! http://twitter.com/kyullee

cumberbatch Guest
    Motorola W755 in black.

I wanted it in purple, but that's the phone my sister had at the time.

thatoneaddiction Guest
    An old Samsung flip phone, from back when flip phones were cool. I'm due for an upgrade in a few weeks and I'm thinking about the Samsung Seek. If anyone has an opinion about this phone, please speak up!

i have a blackberry bold
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

EnV3. I like it a lot, and I especially love the keyboard. I think it's a perfect size.

EnV Touch

2.12.2010 ♥

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. - APWBD

Dnomla Allinav Guest
    I have an iphone 3gs. Its been my favourite phone so far. The only thing I dont like is that I cant play games and walk at the same time :P.

I use to have a blackberry 8330 or something and I hated it. It was cool for the first month or so but there was so much wrong with it. By the end of the first year it was so slow and laggy. It froze all the time and the camera wouldnt work. I never treated it terribly so it should have worked fine.

Blog Entries
    Nokia 5230 Nuron

I got it on Friday. I'm in love. It's pretty much a dumbed down smart phone.
    <3~11.21.2010~<3

Proud to be a MASS-HOLE.

\m/(>.<)\m/
    ROCK ON!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneaddiction View Post
    An old Samsung flip phone, from back when flip phones were cool. I'm due for an upgrade in a few weeks and I'm thinking about the Samsung Seek. If anyone has an opinion about this phone, please speak up!
    My bf has the pink Seek (he's cool), and it's adorable and easy to text on.

My Samsung Glyde, aka ol' faithful. It's not really that great, I've had this type of phone for two years and the actual phone for a year and a half. The paint on the keys is rubbing off and it randomly resets. :/

I want the droid, but I've heard that my internet package would have to be upgraded, which isn't cool. So I'll either get the enV3 or the env touch
    SW: 147 lbs
    CW:
    GW: 125 lbs