Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    octopus Guest

Foods that you used to dislike that you like now

Butternut squash. No idea what the hell I was thinking, but I'm constantly making soup now and I love it.
    Honey - I never hated it really, but I always thought it tasted odd but I use it quite a lot now
    Mayo
    Garlic, especially garlic bread, garlic mayo is amazing too.

literally almost everything. until i was 21 i didn't eat anything other than chicken nuggets, peanut butter and grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese pizza, kraft dinner, and plain hotdogs. now i will eat anything and pretty much like all food except celery and tomatoes. hate tomatoes.

in particular:
    chicken wings
    90% of vegetables
    curry
    condiments
    salad
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Blog Entries
    Literally everything. I never used to eat fruit and vegetables but now I can't get enough. Particularly, I'm a fiend for spinach. I love it. For the longest time, I despised zucchini but now I love it.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

octopus Guest
    Oh and i put pepper on the most random things now which I never used to do

olives
    onions
    peppers
    peanut butter
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Pizza with the toppings. I use to peel off everything and just eat the sauce and bread.
    Oatmeal. I was physically unable to swallow it. I would just gag.
    Seafood.
    Pudding (for same reason as oatmeal)
    HP Sauce.
    Olives.
    Chef Boyardee.
    Lettuce, or really anything leafy.
    Whole grain/brown bread.
    Salt water taffy
    "I've got everything you need: games for the Dreamcast, Playstation 1, and free smoovies."

I use to hate cheese and wouldn't touch anything that had it on it. But I think I was hungry one day and all there was was cheese so I had some and I haven't stopped eating it since
    Bazinga!

Mushrooms
    Some types of fish. I'm still not a big fan of seafood, but I eat salmon pretty frequently now.
    Potato salad
    What happens in the heart simply happens.

Blog Entries
    I've never been picky at all. The only thing I can think of that I used to think was gross but love now is miso soup.
    “Baby," I said, "I'm a genius but nobody knows it but me.”

Practically everything. The only food that really sticks out and seems weird to me is that I used to not like eggs. I absolutely love eggs now.

I've eaten French fries a couple times recently, but I've been so put off to potatoes for years. It's probably just because I'm pregnant though.
    I pop no style, I'm strictly rude.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorShoeboxOfLies View Post
    I used to never eat mushrooms, but now I LOVE them.
    ohh i forgot that one. not a huge fan of them raw though. cooked they are fukcing awesome
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Blog Entries
    Potatoes....in any form really. But not weirdly enough I can't get enough of potatoes....particularly baked potatoes, chips and sweet, buttery, heavenly mash.
    When you are a kid there are so many things you don't like....my main diet was junk food and tons of sweets (which were eye-watering sour).
    " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

" Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today"

onion, white and green
    mustard
    brown rice
    oatmeal
    tomatoes

I love green onions, I sprinkle some on everything. I think when you're a kid, you're tastes are very kid-like and simple.

Mushrooms! I used to hate them to death, but now I love them cooked in butter, oil, onion, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.