Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bubble tea

bubble tea

Have you tried it?
    Do you like it?
    What's your favorite flavor??

I love raspberry chai and i really want one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Is that like boba tea? I've had it, not a huge fan. But I only had some pretty normal type, not the crazy flavors.
    Leah

Blog Entries
    its good but not good enough for how much they charge you here. like $6 for the smallest size. and i could drink it all in a couple of sips. nooo thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Veritaserum View Post
    Is that like boba tea? I've had it, not a huge fan. But I only had some pretty normal type, not the crazy flavors.
    i think it's the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug View Post
    its good but not good enough for how much they charge you here. like $6 for the smallest size. and i could drink it all in a couple of sips. nooo thank you
    That's a bummer, smalls are like 2 something and larges are like 3.75.

Ahhh, I love boba tea! My favorites that I've had are almond milk tea and coconut milk tea.
    And now that you know, that forever is not forever
    And now that you know, that tomorrow might be the end
    It's gonna take time to heal your soul, but it can't be fixed if you don't let it go
    And you're the only one that can change your life
    You are what you think you are, you can make it good, you can make it high

They have bubble tea here on campus I've tried a bunch of the flavors they have here and my current favorite is Thai Tea. They also have popping vanilla bobas you can put it too that are awesome hehe
    Meow meow *skritch skritch*

Would you like your possessions identified? Y/N

Quote Originally Posted by Battlemaid_v2.0 View Post
    They have bubble tea here on campus I've tried a bunch of the flavors they have here and my current favorite is Thai Tea. They also have popping vanilla bobas you can put it too that are awesome hehe
    they have popping ones at the store here where they sell them, but i am scared to try them. They are weird flavors like passionfruit and i think that would run it.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    they have popping ones at the store here where they sell them, but i am scared to try them. They are weird flavors like passionfruit and i think that would run it.
    I dunno about passionfruit but they have strawberry popping ones here and they definitely don't ruin it, even flavors that you wouldn't think they'd taste good in. Here they're free to add though - if its the same for you I definitely recommend it!
    Meow meow *skritch skritch*

Would you like your possessions identified? Y/N

I got one in a smoothie/milkshake form with papaya flavouring. I felt bad taking two sips and then throwing it out. It was repulsive

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    Passion fruit milk tea is good! I also quite like coconut, rose, and honeydew melon.

Bubblecup! Our nearest in is like 20 minutes away, so i only get it on *special* trips to Boulder

It's way cheaper in the US, which I find strange, since there are more Asians in NZ, which I would have thought is where boba originates from? Maybe not.