Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    old.time.radio Guest

Do you like where you live?

I live in virginia now and its not that bad, but it's just a boring state. I def don't want to live here or even go to college here.

duckbouble Guest
    No, I hate ohio.
    Basically because of the weather, I hate how one day I'm wearing shorts/summer dresses and the next im wearing a heavy jacket.

Ohio itself isn't too boring, but I would definately be happier in a better city here.

Blog Entries
    My town, no. Its soooo boring.
    Connecticut, yes. I love it here.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Nooooooooooo
    I live in the suburbs of Chicago, but it's boring and dumb and getting downtown is inconvient.
    SW: 147 lbs
    CW:
    GW: 125 lbs

I loveeeee Portland. Downtown is pretty urban, but at the same time they do a great job with the park blocks and landscape maintenance at keeping the city green. Excellent public transportation, huge farmer's market and Saturday market on the weekends, great music scene, a lovely waterfront...and it's near the mountains, rivers, lakes, forests, and less than 2 hours to the coast. The people here are really laid back and cool too.
    Want a free Amazon gift card?:
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/pinkblue

RottenVixen Guest
    I really like where I live, but my biggest problem is traffic and distance. I tend to stay home a lot because I don't feel like driving 30 minutes to an hour just to get somewhere interesting...if only I lived closer.

State-wise, it's alright...it's just way too big.

I like Calgary for the most part. I love how its so close to the mountains and then lakes and prairies the other way. I like the stampede, and the summer.

Thats prob about it. Id rather live in vancouver, much nicer weather
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

handstands.for.you Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starshapedheart View Post
    I like Calgary for the most part. I love how its so close to the mountains and then lakes and prairies the other way. I like the stampede, and the summer.

Gah, you live in Calgary? I am actually heading down there in like four days for just two days to meet with someone for a possible internship. Are there any restaurants/places that I should check out? I'll have a lot of free time on my hands :P

I live in New York City, which is really, the most exciting city in the world. I mean, the shopping is great, the night life is to DIE for, and everything else about the city is just spectacular. It is truly the city that never sleeps
    EDIT: I'm heading off to LA for uni, so it'll be a huge change. Looking forward to it though!

.Glitter&Grease. Guest
    i like living in Louisiana for the most part. the food, mardi gras, parties, nice people.

my town is ok. i like that it's small and everyone knows each other pretty much. we have a lot of trashy people though..it's whatever though. my street name is my last name so that's awesome. a lot of people have lived in my town for forever, so there are a lot of roots. i like the plantations around here too.

i don't want to live in my town when i'm older, but i wouldn't mind staying in Louisiana. i would love to live in new orleans or some other city where i could walk everywhere. i love that.

Not really. Indiana is pretty boring. In a way, I like it because it's quiet and the people are tame, but every time I go visit my first home in Myrtle Beach, I wonder why the hell I live in Indiana still.

It's alright, better than where I was living a few months ago. It's really close to the down town area which is good since I don't drive and several of my friends live near here so that makes getting together with them a lot easier.

cumberbatch Guest
    Love it, haha. Probably couldn't afford to stay where I am for a while, though. I don't think I'm ever gonna leave NC, I've got everything I need here. Mountain, beach, cities, towns, and everything in between.

rebeccastatus Guest

Post Not Quite....

I live in a VERRY small town in Canada,

not a lot happens here. no celebrities ever go here. the only special thing about my city is a Hockey Player's parents live here.

-_-

Lullaby Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starshapedheart View Post
    HAHAHAHAH - what? the weather is so bipolar, it's terrible!

i'm so tired of this city, it's incredibly boring. i'm moving asap.

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccastatus View Post
    I live in a VERRY small town in Canada,

not a lot happens here. no celebrities ever go here. the only special thing about my city is a Hockey Player's parents live here.

-_-
    cole harbour?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullaby View Post
    HAHAHAHAH - what? the weather is so bipolar, it's terrible!

i'm so tired of this city, it's incredibly boring. i'm moving asap.
    Its much more consistant than calgary lol. Its at least more consistantly warm, maybe with rain/sun or whatever lol. We have +25 one day, +12 the next =(
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never