Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Describe Your Last Fight and Vent!

I'm frustrated and need to vent, so I figured this would be a good place to swap stories. My boyfriend is very clumsy and drops EVERYTHING. He dropped his cell phone last week and it completely broke and he had to buy a new one. Once I asked him to pass me my phone because he had it in his hand and he tossed it at me (DUMB) and luckily I was on a couch and it bounced on it, but still dumb. Just now he was playing with my phone and put it on the coffee table edge and he was using it but in a very sloppy way I guess? And I said "Can you please leave it alone? You're going to drop it." and he said "I'm not doing to drop it" and DROPPED IT. UGHHH. So now the front of it is all scratched. It's a touch screen and I just got it not even 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty irritated. He apologized, but I am still mad at him for disrespecting my personal belongings like that.

What was the last thing that made you mad in your relationship?

We haven't really "fought" but what I've been picking at him about lately is that I don't feel like he wants to talk to me as much as I do. We're long distance in the summer, and if it were up to me we'd talk everyday. But he's content to just randomly text sometimes, usually letting me text first. It makes me feel like crap and if I say something I just feel like a nagging girlfriend and he'll say how busy he is. It's not too hard to talk to me, especially since he finds the time to play WoW for a few hours of each day.

Only 37 more days until we're back in the same state again. It's good because I don't know how much of this I can take. After practically twisting his arm (from 12 hours away) to talk to me today, he ditches out early to play Halo with his brother... talking to him only 20 minutes every week SUCKS.
    It is the techno way.

Trash day is Thursday. Wednesday night I asked him to take it out to the curb, b/c that's one of his chores. He insisted that b/c Monday was a holiday, it was all pushed back a day & trash day would be Friday, so he refused to take it out til then. Wanna guess who was right on that one? So silly but it pisses me off that I've got stinky trash sitting out there (I threw out a ton of meat b/c he also left the damn freezer open & it went bad) & there's animals & I'm afraid to come home at night & get attacked by the potentially rabid animal sifting through the trash 3 feet from the doorway. Dumb fight? Yes.
    ♥καiℓεу♥

Quote Originally Posted by Caique View Post
    He fell asleep during a movie, for the THIRD time in the past few weeks. We get the movie, he's all enthusiastic about it, then half way though, I look over and he's asleep.

The first time, I just rewinded it and watched 20 minutes all over again so he could see. I was a little put off, but whatever.

The second time, I just told him what had happened and was pretty annoyed.

The third time, it really ticked me off. Because it was a movie that he wanted to see, I really didn't want to watch it, but was watching it for him. So when he fell asleep, I went off on him. Who the hell wants to watch a movie that they don't want to see in the first place alone? No one.
    He got ticked off at me since "I work so much, and it makes me tired, sorry."
    But really, we don't have to watch a movie, ever. If you are so tired, don't stick me in front of the television so you can sleep. Go home, or take a nap with me. DAMMIT.
    lol, if my boyfriend got mad at me everytime I fell asleep during a movie we'd probably break up. I ALWAYS fall asleep during movies, I just cant stay awake haha

Last fight between me and my gf, I joked around about prostituting myself for money cause it seems I'm always broke then she came out and told me her and her friend had sex with some dude for $60 each and I didn't go off on her but she knew I was upset. We talked it out and I told her that it doesn't matter what she did in her past she is with me now but when I asked to promise never to do anything like that again she got really defensive and said she shouldn't have told me. I ended telling her that we don't need secrets between us and she said she has a lot to talk about tomorrow. Everything is good though.
    "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Superior? Yep

J.Roo Guest
    Last night we argued for a few minutes about cell phones. We're both due to get new ones, and he's been all excited about getting a Droid. I had originally been looking into the LG Ally but after reading reviews, I decided that if I'm gonna get something with android, I don't wanna half-ass it. I told him this last night and he got really mad because the Droid was 'his' phone and "he's a tech nerd" and all I wanted was something simple I could check my email on etc etc...basically trying to talk me out of it. I refused to understand how me getting a phone would ruin his experience of having the same one. It was so immature, I mean he's 24, who the eff cares if we ended up getting the same thing?

cumberbatch Guest
    This is a beautiful thread idea. A monitor should sticky this, I have a feeling this will come in very handy the next time I get upset about something stupid, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorVendetta View Post
    We haven't really "fought" but what I've been picking at him about lately is that I don't feel like he wants to talk to me as much as I do. We're long distance in the summer, and if it were up to me we'd talk everyday. But he's content to just randomly text sometimes, usually letting me text first. It makes me feel like crap and if I say something I just feel like a nagging girlfriend and he'll say how busy he is. It's not too hard to talk to me, especially since he finds the time to play WoW for a few hours of each day.

Only 37 more days until we're back in the same state again. It's good because I don't know how much of this I can take. After practically twisting his arm (from 12 hours away) to talk to me today, he ditches out early to play Halo with his brother... talking to him only 20 minutes every week SUCKS.
    Grrr. And I haven't heard from him since. LAME. Things better be okay when we're back together again...
    It is the techno way.

PinaRican Guest
    My best friend caught my boyfriend telling this girl "kaylee, if you don't, then I won't ever text you again!" But, they were just friends. But, My friend told me about it and it made me sooo mad cause he don't want me talking to my BEST guy friends like Brannon or Cody. They are his friends too so he should trust us. And They have girlfriends. Now, this was a girl that what just a flat out slut. She turns everyone down just so she can go and mess with whoever. She isn't even all that pretty. and has the most annoying scream, and laugh.

Oh at the same time he was mad at me cause one of his friends Cort (what kind of name is Cort anyways!?) that I didn't even know. Told him that he had Sex with me a few days before that. . I want to find this CORT GUY AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!

But, thats all over. Well, I'm still wondering who Cort is and when I see him, he is gonna have a rude awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaRican View Post
    My best friend caught my boyfriend telling this girl "kaylee, if you don't, then I won't ever text you again!" But, they were just friends. But, My friend told me about it and it made me sooo mad cause he don't want me talking to my BEST guy friends like Brannon or Cody. They are his friends too so he should trust us. And They have girlfriends. Now, this was a girl that what just a flat out slut. She turns everyone down just so she can go and mess with whoever. She isn't even all that pretty. and has the most annoying scream, and laugh.

Oh at the same time he was mad at me cause one of his friends Cort (what kind of name is Cort anyways!?) that I didn't even know. Told him that he had Sex with me a few days before that. . I want to find this CORT GUY AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!

But, thats all over. Well, I'm still wondering who Cort is and when I see him, he is gonna have a rude awakening.
    That boy would no longer be my boyfriend if he thought he could dictate who I see and who I talk to.
    It is the techno way.

cumberbatch Guest
    Ugh, I hate when we're talking on IM and he's like "Oh man I gotta go to bed, getting up early tomorrow" then dicks around on Facebook for another hour. You must have been really ****ing tired.

/stupid thing to get upset about.

It was really stupid and barely a fight, but we were watching TV cuddled up on the couch. I turned my face up to give him a kiss and it turned a little heated, but when I opened my eyes a bit I saw his eyes were glued to the TV screen - while kissing me. I got kinda offended but I chilled out after a few minutes and he apologized. It was lame lol, it's just one of my pet peeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Amortentia View Post
    Ugh, I hate when we're talking on IM and he's like "Oh man I gotta go to bed, getting up early tomorrow" then dicks around on Facebook for another hour. You must have been really ****ing tired.

/stupid thing to get upset about.
    i definitely know where you're coming from, my boyfriend does that all the time. and it really irks me. lol.

Looks.Kill<3 Guest
    cool thread idea! haha i will be posting in it a lot because my boyfriend and i CONSTANTLY argue uugh so annoying.

but our last fight was the other night.. maybe you girls could give me some insight here? i'd appreciate it a lot.

So a few days ago my boyfriend saw some pictures that were taken of me a me like 3 weeks ago at my birthday party and in some of them i was sitting on his friends lap. (i was super drunk on my bday.. i dont usually drink.. and he was there) and he got REALLY mad at me. we were literally fighting for like 8 hours about it. and then finally he got over it. then the next day, a good friend of mine who i havent seen since middle school had a party at his house and invited my boyfriend and me. my boyfriend didn't want to come till later because he was gonna hang out with his friends so we planned to meet up later. well, turns out my friend likes me and him and his girlfriend had just broken up. so anyway, he was hitting on me the ENTIRE night. and when my boyfriend go to the party, he noticed he was being flirty with me and asked if he liked me. and i said he'd been hitting on me all night, but it wasn't a big deal because he was really drunk. he was irritated and didnt want to stay, so i went to say bye to my friend. we were talking to my other friend who lives out of town about how we needed to hang out again before she left and i put my hand on my friend's shoulder/chest area while talking to him (he had his shirt off too btw, idk why lol) and my boyfriend got beyond pissed at me and almost broke up with me because i hugged him more than once before i left and touched his shoulder... Do you guys think he's just too jealous, or was I in the wrong? I just need an outside opinion, cus of course my friends side with me. lol.

lolipoptree Guest

Unhappy Not really a fight but...

Well i needed some place to vent so...
    Me and this guy had been going out for idk about half a year and we had broken up for a little of that time in the middle but went back out again after. So then summer came and he said we should break up because he would be out of town and so we did... But then we started to get really close again during summer when i found out that a week before we broke up he had made out with two other girls and did some other stuff, I couldnt believe he would have ever done that to me, And i was just starting to really like him again and we were close to going out but that just ruined everything we had... so now its been a little since i found out and we've talked about it and all that, and even after all that hes put me through i still have feelings for him even though i dont want to it sucks..... and i just dont know how i can...