Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1428

Thread: Dear You

Dear You,
    I should have listened when people told me what kind of guy you were. I knew your history, I knew what you did. But I was stupid and let you in. I let you disrespect me again and again and again. You may have cheated on me, but I was cheating myself out of the happiness I deserved. I am so appalled by what you were, what you are. I can't believe I ever let you touch me and for so many months at that.
    I'm not the same girl I was before you. But I'll be ok. As for you, I hope you get herpes.
    And no, you are not my friend either.
    Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?

Dear You,
    I know things have been rough lately, and we both over think and second guess our feelings but in the end of the day I would chose to second guess my feelings then be with anyone else. I know its just our heads and our anxiety and hopefully will get through this because I'm not ready to give up on us. You are the most wonderful person I have ever known inside and out. Your an amazing friend with a big heart but an even better boyfriend to me. I love everything about you and I'm so glad i finally came to my senses and were together. I don't know whats in the future for us but i love you more anything and the only thing I'm sure of is I don't want to lose you.

Dear you,

I think I'm happy to say there will no longer be dear you's for you.
    "You go through so much information in the couse of every day. But it's up to you how you interpret it." - Cassie Ainsworth.

Dear You,
    Eres una rakataka sin gusto!! No te puedo creer, como andaste con mis amigos diciendo MENTIRAS a mi novio y mis amgios. Sabes que por eso el piense que soy bien desperada (especialmente odio cuando alguien pienso de mi asi.) y que yo estaba hablando sobre mi vida sexual a todo el mundo. Me dijo que fue por eso que me dejo de hablar.
    Solo quiero agradacerte, por aunque hiciste ponerse mis amigos contra de mi, casi arruinaste mis ultimos dias en Panama, y hiciste dudarme; por lo menos me di cuenta quien de mis amigos me quieren de verdad y quien no. Espero que te pases un feo ano en Panama, y que todos se daran cuenta de quien eres de verdad.

Blog Entries
    Dear You,

The fact is...there are many sets of song lyrics I'd be justified in using as a status right now. But when I look at the music I've been listening to in the past few days, a thought haunts me...they're the songs I've been listening to in the past month or so, periodically, between those couple nights a week (sometimes even fewer) I was actually content.
    There's a theory that when we find someone who meets at least 80% of our "ideal mate" criteria, we block out the rest and focus on that. The other 20% could be something we'd be very unhappy with; we don't know until we get to know the person really well, or the characteristics start sticking out more. I have a really high tolerence for bull****...I spin it onto myself, saying it's MY problem and if that I can't deal with their shortcomings, I am under par as a significant other.
    Distance relationships can end for different reasons than that of typical relationships. An all-too-common theme is that, for whatever reason, one person just doesn't put in the effort. The other starts holding on too tight, trying as hard as they can to do everything that would keep things together, hoping the other will get back on the ball and everything will be okay.
    I put everything into our relationship. I am going to be completely honest and say that I did so much for you, but got little in return. I was almost always the one making all the plans to get together, the one who continued to write letters and **** in hopes you wouldn't have any reason to doubt I was there and loved you. You continued not to try, and I continued to hold on tighter. I was scared to tell you that I was unhappy with how you weren't acting like I was important to you, at all. I felt undervalued, and now I feel even moreso. I tried to be everything you'd let me be for you, and you want to just give up.
    All I want right now is you. There's no sense of pride or desire to appear strong and collected. I just want you back. I'd give anything for you to see that the distance you felt between us, emotionally, was just because you're stressed and tired and our relatinoship is no longer emotionally effortless. I'd give anything to see you again, to look in your eyes and see that fire we've always had. I've been strongly considering driving down tomorrow to talk things out, but I know it's a bad idea...
    I don't know why, if you've never put in that kind of effort for me before, I'm hoping you'll somehow start now. That's the distance you've been feeling, is you not trying and expecting the feelings to just...be there. You need to feed things if you want them to grow.
    I don't know what to do.
    .:How do you wait for heaven,
    and who has that much time?
    And how do you keep your feet on the ground when you know
    that you were born to fly?:.

Blog Entries
    Dear You,

You know...if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd have called and given my deepest and most sincere condolences, to your entire family, completely regardless of whatever the hell had happened between us. A friend going through a loss is a friend going through a loss, and really, don't flatter yourself into believing your goodbye even matters anymore. My brother was murdered. And now, it's just kind of a relief not having to worry at the same time about a boyfriend who only acts like a boyfriend very occasionally, and just as occasionally givesd any indication that he gives a ****.

I'm not going to lie and say this whole thing has made me forget about you. You're still on my mind a lot, but it was a very distinct shift in a very short amount of time from complete and total heartbreak to slight bitterness. Now I'm just kind of pissed you haven't said anything about Ryan. I want to tell you so badly how it was you who ****ed up our relationship...not the fading of feelings.

dear you,
    i know you don't see through me. you look at me everyday and i sense the feelings you have for me. i want you to know i feel the same but you have a girlfriend. she a sweet girl and you seem happy with her. i'm not worth losing her, trust me. i'm a mess, not that you see that. after years of having to act like i'm happy, i've gotten really good at it. i want you desperately but i want you to be happy even more desperately. i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, but i think i'm going to take the high road and let you be with her. you and her deserve each other and the happiness that you give each other.

Blog Entries
    Dear You,

Something guys just don't seem to understand at your age is just how much girls tend to invest in relationships, and how much it hurts the girl when the guy just...doesn't do the same. That you expect to be able to do nothing and the relationship just happens. And it's even worse when the girl needs the guy to be something and he doesn't try to be what she needs.

You...don't understand how much of a personal battle it was for me to even be in a relationship at the time we admitted to ourselves and to each other we'd been falling. You haven't had the prolonged heartbreak, the rebounds, the ex who just won't stay away when it's clear the tension - emotional and sexual - is still very present. The one you get back together with because your lack of self-confidence tells you, even though you KNOW he isn't the best for you, you'll never find anyone else with whom you'll be happy.

You haven't had the ex who showed signs of depression and MPD while all this was going on. The one who took up a huge place in your heart for nearly two and a half years, only nine months of which were spent actually "in the relationship." The one who found a sick, twisted pleasure in knowing that he'd hurt you on an emotional level so deep that it scarred you for weeks, months...and not just emotionally. The ex who one day cried when he saw the scars on your wrists, touching them and promising it would never happen again, and the next night took that same pleasure in knowing the blood came because of his words, that the scars will be there for months...years, even.

But you have seen how difficult our relationship was, at times. So, reading that paragraph up there, maybe you see that had I listened to what my mind was telling me, I'd have stayed away from you the instant I felt that connection. But I didn't. My heart told me to hold onto you, so I did. And I put everything into that relationship...and forgot that in order for it to work, you'd need to do the same. But you didn't.

The only thing keeping me from completely falling apart in every sense of the word was the news that my brother had been stabbed to death and was no longer going to come to any family functions, never again going to stop by just to say hi to my mom. Never again point to a roof somewhere in town and say, "That's mine." After this, I needed to pick myself back up and be strong for my family. Suddenly, your goodbye didn't matter. If anything, it was lovely not to have to worry about whether or not you were going to stand up and actually be what I needed you to be. Even now, you should have done more than just send a message. Life isn't blowing me any kisses right now and hasn't been, for months. You were never what I needed you to be.

Cameron, you are an incredible person, in every way. And I will always remember you and remember the days we spent together. And someday, you'll make some young lady very happy, like you made me...but it'll only work if you put the same kind of effort into that relationship as she's going to put in, as I put into ours. There's things that I did that she's not going to do...fight personal demons, overcome her deepest and most intense fears and reservations when it comes to love. She won't have these, chances are. So she won't fight as hard as I did for you because there won't be as much to fight for. For your sake, I hope you're ready to hold onto a girl who isn't as afraid to lose you as I was.

Dear You,

I miss you. And I'm really confused as to what I want to do about us :/ I hope we get to talk soon.

Me
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Blog Entries
    Dear you,

I really wish that you would notice me the way I notice you. I look forward to seeing you every week, and I wonder if you ever look forward to seeing me too.
    The road to perfection is always under construction.

liquidxtopaz Guest
    Dear You,
    This is my last dear you for you. I just wanted to tell you that I've found someone else I love. I hope you'll be happy with whatshername, if you're still with her. I am happy to have stopped stalking your facebook profile. I don't know what's going on in your life, and I want things to remain this way. I won't deny you did good things to me, when we were together, but you seriously hurt me, and getting out of my life is what you get for that. I hope you don't think about me anymore. My hatred and resentment are slowly fading away, and I am welcoming this new indifference I feel for you with a smile and open arms.

Virginia

liquidxtopaz Guest
    Dear You,
    Hey, what's up. I've known you for twelve years, I've had countless conversations with you, yet how I feel like I know virtually nothing about you? Yet, I can't help my feelings. I remember all those days I saw you in my house, with my brother. I was clueless then that I would find someone to love in my own living room. Maybe I don't feel love yet, but it will soon be, if you give me a chance. I know. I know maybe I'm not what you pictured for a girlfriend. I am just a geek, and your best friend's older sister. I know you probably don't see me that way, but I do. I've seen you that way for almost a month now. You are all that I want from a boyfriend, and you've been behind my own nose all this time! Anyway, thank you. Thank you for sweeping away the rests of my ex in my heart. I owe you more than you could ever know, even if we don't end of together. You gave me peace of mind. You gave me guts to pursue you. Thank you.

Virginia

Albi Guest
    Dear You-

I'm glad things didn't work out between us. Your penis is quite small. You seemed wonderful in every other aspect, so it's not like I could have ended things over it because of that.
    I would have spent my life with a lingering feeling of incomplete satisfaction. I could already envision my extensive bills from all the vibrators/dildos I'd purchase over the years. And fantasies over what the gardener was packin' where you were lackin'.
    This was a long due "Dear You" (pun slightly intended)

Blog Entries
    Dear You,
    Just get together with her and **** it up already. You need to lose someone because of your actions, to see that you won't always be the one ending things when you don't like them. Lose her because you're an idiot when it comes to girls.
    Or just feel really bad that it was your fault your feelings for me faded. After the play is over, realize it WAS just the stress and lack of sleep. Drama season strains relationships and you just couldn't put in the effort...oh God. Me from sophomore year just broke up with me a few weeks ago. No wonder I was beginning to resent you so much.
    Bottom line, you should have lost me for making my mistakes; not me losing you because YOU repeated the ones I made sure I didn't make this time.
    P.S., I changed the background on my cell phone for the first time since April. It's no longer "The Escapist".

Dear You,
    I really am sorry for how I've been acting toward you of late. I don't mean it...it's a coping mechanism. I do like you, but it is a coping mechanism.

Dear You,
    Whoever you are, wherever you are, whenever I'll meet you or if have already...I sincerely hope I can be the best for you I can be. I hope you can be the same for me. And I hope I won't be too scared and jaded to let myself see you're a good decision.

Dear you,

I don't know where you have been or why over the past year you have pretty much removed yourself from my life.
    You blame school and work, but you seem to always have time for him and his friends. Is it because I am not like him? I'm not into the whole religious thing or because I say bad words and he doesn't want you to so you can't be around me? I just don't see how over 7 years of being together can change in one year. I can pretty much see your house from mine so why haven't I seen you in 3 months. It's actually pretty sad that I see Carina pretty much once a week when she lives about 15 minutes away...and in case you didn't know she has a job and a boyfriend and I as well minus the job, but we still manage to make time for each other because that's what friends do, no matter what.

p.s. sorry I don't have a penis.