Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vent Topic

Blog Entries

The Vent Topic

Okay, so they have this permanent thread at another board I frequent, and it's pretty simple. If you've had a bad day, or something's happened that has really pissed you off, just rant away in here. Of course you can still post regular threads on this board, but I thought this might be effective, too.

I'll start.

So my ex boyfriend (we went out for a year and a half and broke up in March- I'm still not completely over him) just got a new girlfriend. When we broke up, he said it was because he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore, and that he still loves me. What the hell? And what's worse is that this girl, Lori, lives in the town that I'm moving to in August. I'll see them around all the time, and I get to watch him take her to the restaurants that he used to take me to. Seriously, I know breaking up is hard, but how can a guy be so insensitive?! To make matters even worse, someone came into my work today, assuming that my ex and I were still together and said "Hey, nice hickey you put on Jay's neck!" I said, "..What?" And then she was like, "Yeah, you know.. the hickey on his neck." Then I told her we broke up and she kind of rushed out of the store apologetically. What a way to find our your ex is doing another girl.

2sday Guest
    Good thread.

discardedcutie Guest

Geez

I missed my freakin SAT's I signed up for that I will hopefully pass to get into a good school and had to pay 20 bucks to get the appointment pushed back a month ><;

I have to take defensive driving this saturday

Work is just so laaame.

I dont mind school I just wish I wasnt so dead in the morning that I cant concentrate. I like it better then work though :/

I have to finish my classes this quarter or risk not getting credit. (I go to a charterschool where we work individually online at the school building so we have to finish all lessons to get credit)

I need to finish some stupid report for class

I keep spending my money instead of saving it for a chance of getting into that really great school next year...

Im...tired.

My rooms a mess...

My clothes are dirty

Shattered Innocence Guest
    This is a very good idea. Here's my vent.

So, I don't know what my problem is. I should be the happiest person in the world. I mean, I've had a pretty good month. Not to many bad things. Sure, there are some stressful things going on, but no where near how much stress I used to have. I haven't cut in I can't even count the days. It's been two weeks since I had a cigarette (big deal for me). My friend Leah is making arrangements to visit. It's been good. But today came crashing down. First, I woke up with horrible cramps (I never get cramps). Then my parents gave me a lecture on college and my future. Well, mostly my dad. I'm thirteen, I need to think about college? Then one of my pets died. Then, my parent's so kindly informed me that we are getting rid of three of our family dogs. Then my computer broke. I fixed it, obviously, but that's frustrating. My computer = life. Then, my next door neighbor (most of you don't know the story. Basically, he sexually harassed me) came over and my dad and him hung out. But, first of all, my parent's should at least respect my feelings and TELL me that he's here so I can stay in my room. And that's being nicest. Should I really have to stay confined to my room all the time? It's going to be JUST like last summer. I usually stay in my room anyway, but I don't want to be FORCED to do that too. Second of all, isn't it good parenting to make sure that sexual predators, especially those who have a record, out of the house? I mean, my parent's know about the whole thing, but they don't care. My dad has made jokes about it in the past. After my parent's learned that someone broke into their (next door neighbor’s) house he asked, "So, Katie, you broke into their house? That'll teach Cody a lesson! Hahahahahhahah". I love my dad and all, but that's not exactly the reaction I expect out of him. I know people have bad days, but I cannot handle it anymore. After I was doing good, I was eating healthy amounts, I wasn't cutting, I hadn't had a panic attack in three weeks, I was doing okay. I mean, I was still depressed, but I could say that I'm okay, and not be lying. I just hope tomorrow's better.

my friends REALLY piss me off sometimes.
    do you get it yet?

Dance_love Guest
    oh man the last couple days have been crazy but not half bad. my best friend has been off chemo and radiation for the past month so thats good, but she goes to disney world this weekend and im gonna miss her like crazy and then she goes back to chemo and radiation for a month so I'll barely see her and I'm scared to death because they're using a stronger dose of it. ughh I hate cancer like no other. Can't wait till they find a cure. but anyways my other friends both like hte same guy and im not being cocky at all but he likes me more then them. and they both make themselves look ridiculous around him and i dunno what to tell them because he tells me all the time how stupid they act. but anywaysss, one of my best guy friends just got all mad because the girl he liked was messing with his head and he thought she liked him. so hes mad, and im trying to be there for him but at the same time ive got a million things to do. not to mention that ive had a million exams and what not at school, and homework like crazy. then i have dance and the studio decides to extend practice to make sure we've got the routines down. but its all good cus im in the openeing :]. but lately everythings just been so stressful. thank god i have today off with no homework. it feels so good. haah. but i wrote a poem today that got me htinking a lot. maybe ill post it later but its on my laptop. its not the best but oh well. cant believe i just wrote that much. but GREAT THREAD! :]

Blog Entries
    Blarghhhhh
    I was...BeautyQueen, LucyGoosie, JuicyLucy, Lucy Belle, LittleChinaGirl

Take a long hard look:
    objects in mirror are closer than they appear

I AM SO ****ING STUPID! I drink like 5 drinks then I turn into such a slag! I'm such an idiot. After the prom after party, I ended up down an alley with some guy(who I have done stuff with before) and nearly lose my virginity to him. What would I have said? Oh yeah my first time down an alley! And then he goes to me don't tell anyone and then guess what I walk into school and these two girls come up to me saying did u shag chris? How did they find out! From him telling all of his friends AAAAAAAAHHHH! But then its my fault if I wasnt such an idiot this would have never happened! :@

moonlitmane Guest
    well here goes

i just found out that my best friend completely lied to me about having her brother dying tragicly in a car accident when my best friend was seven. now she expects me to have complete faith and trust in her. oh yeah, and i just found out that my HUGE crush has a HUGE crush on one of my other best friends and that she likes him back and they have been secretly dating behind my back.one of my other friend's brother accident (a real one) and their only car was totaled. i am moving to a completely different house in a few months and my parents dont care that i hate the inner city and want ot stay in he country where we are now. thanx for this chance cause no one else will listen to me!

wow i wrote a lot!!!!

1993kathryn1993 Guest
    ok my rants not important but i just HAVE to get it off my chest

so my bf and i yeh i really love him and all.... a few days ago [5 days] i had this weird panic thing... i had a migrane... didnt think much of it coz i've been having them since i was 7 years old... anyways i suddenly collapsed on the ground and couldnt breathe... i was panicing and was at my desk so i fell off my hair onto the ground... i was trying to breathe and then i heard something behind me... a voice and a noise... i turned around and saw nothing... and i went under my desk because i was seeing and hearing things and getting all panicy.. and under my desk is somewhere for some reason i feel safe... [because i get abused by my dad n thats the only place in my whole house i havnt been hurt] so yeah i was all panicy and hiding in there and i saw a hand or something... i was on msn and my friend got really worried because. 20 minz and i didnt reply, so she txted me... im out of credit so... i didnt text back... when i eventually got up... i was crying from it all and was finding breathing hard... that was also, the last time i talked to my boyfriend... 5 days ago... i know it sounds stupid but i havnt slept for 5 days since that thing happened to me... im doing fine without my boyfriend... it feels like he isnt coming back and im fine with it :S but im ok with him not always being around... but no sleep is getting me down... now, one day later.. this girl who was my WORST ENEMY is now my best friend... only, we made up at school and i told my EX BEST FRIEND we made up and she was like "OMG U DID WHAT!" and she was freaking at me... she doesnt like my boyfriend so shes been like "dump him" and stuff... at school she was like "u cant be friends with her i forbid it" and i was like I DONT CARE so anyways, i was playin with my jumper and a bit came off [i was bored] n i was playing with that... she said "give me it" and i said "no" because she was being all freaky.. so she said "give me it or give me a bit of ur hair" and i said "im not giving u my hair so here" and i gave her a bit and she said "i got a piece of *[insert best friends name here]*s hair and i put a curse on it to make her hate you forever" she sounded so freaky so me and all my friends told her I HATE HER and shes been phoning me all the time begging to be friends and basically im SO FED UP OF MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING SHE TOLD ME IS A LIE..!!..

ok rant over OMG thats alot sorry

magical_angel17 Guest
    I like this kid. A LOT. And we both like Mr. & Mrs. Smith the movie. Because I have a copy of it, I was going to let him burn and that would be the end of that, right? We would both be happy. I was going to let him borrow it. He knew it. And this other chick knew it, too. Well, guess what the other chick did!? SHE BOUGHT HIM A BRAND NEW COPY.
    Then yesterday, while I was gone at a field trip, he was tackled while playing football in PE and fractured his radius and ulna. The other girl told me this morning, and I seriously didn't believe her until other people started to tell me the exact same thing!! Then the other chick finds me again, and decides to tell me about how she bought him chocolates, balloons, cards, and a teddy bear... "JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER."
    Oh, and she also started to talk about what happened while she was at his house and yaddah-yaddah-yoo..Then she decided to remind me that I LIKE HIM. rawr.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magical_angel17 View Post
    I like this kid. A LOT. And we both like Mr. & Mrs. Smith the movie. Because I have a copy of it, I was going to let him burn and that would be the end of that, right? We would both be happy. I was going to let him borrow it. He knew it. And this other chick knew it, too. Well, guess what the other chick did!? SHE BOUGHT HIM A BRAND NEW COPY.
    Then yesterday, while I was gone at a field trip, he was tackled while playing football in PE and fractured his radius and ulna. The other girl told me this morning, and I seriously didn't believe her until other people started to tell me the exact same thing!! Then the other chick finds me again, and decides to tell me about how she bought him chocolates, balloons, cards, and a teddy bear... "JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER."
    Oh, and she also started to talk about what happened while she was at his house and yaddah-yaddah-yoo..Then she decided to remind me that I LIKE HIM. rawr.
    Agh, that sucks. Hopefully in the end she'll ultimately be the one that makes a fool of herself.

MonitorNicola-Marie Guest
    Great thread idea
    Okay its been a pretty crap day. Ive been with this guy for two months despite all my friends telling me to leave him because I was expecting it to work. And then out of nowhere I get dumped this morning. Lovely. So then I had the great idea of going to my ex's house because I wanted a hug from someone and my other friends werent avaliable. I ended up doing more than just hugging and Im horribly regretting it now. So I get home today and I just want to talk to my "best" friend on msn,whine for a bit about how stupid I was and move on. But no. Shes become a complete alkie,who is cirrently drunk and high on drugs and really couldnt care less about me. Its almost 1am,Ive been up since 6am so Im tired,emotional,and feel like ****. And I have nobody to talk to which isnt helping the situation. Argh I sound so emo,Im really not. Im talking to myself in a post nobody will read because everyone has buggered off. Woo hoo.

Dance_love Guest
    I've actually had a good weekend, its been a while since that last happened. Friday I found out that 2 guys like me which is a major confidence boost for me. Not trying ot sound cocky or anything. My friend that I talk about a lot is in the hospital again. And her CAT scan is on June 18th and I'm scared to death that since she's in the hospital again her CAT scan is gonna be bad. If its bad enough then they'll quit chemo all together and just let her go peacefully which makes me cry everytime i think about that. I went to church today though, and I prayed for her. I hope God was listening :] wow faith really does help a lot when your going through something like cancer. Anyways me and one of my friends that I've known for 14 years are growing apart, and it really sucks. Shes all into drugs and what not and I know I'm better then that. not better then her, but I know that I never wanna do drugs ever! My other friend keeps bragging cus hte guy she likes doesnt like the girl that hates her. thats kinda confusing but whatever it makes sense to me. I ate a lot today, so that was a good thing too. I usually only eat like one meal a day so I was happy that I ate that much today. My acedemic award ceremony is on Tuesday and I was invited so I'm happy bout that too! plus I have a really cute dress haha. Summer starts in about a week so thats another really good thing. I'm excited to be able to sleep in soon. but thats enough for now haha.

Dance_love Guest
    I just posted yesterday but whatever. Okay so hes really getting me frustrated now. he doesnt care and I'm thinking I dont want to either. it just makes me mad that he treates me like I mean something and then changes his mind. it sucks. and now shes in the hospital again, her meds wont stay down, im scared to death. aigjoidj and on top of it the few people I can count on to be there just arent. and by the time I finally realize that one guy couldnt have been more perfect, hes gone cus I was too shallow. Wow umm I guess I pretty much suck at life. I hate when friends grow apart, theres not even a reason for it, I guess it just happens, and it sucks like no other. But what I hate worse is when friends care to much about themselves to know when somethings wrong. whats even worse about it is that she still continues to mess with guys heads for an ego boost. wow thats cool. pfft. looking for a shoulder to cry on really bites sometimes, especially when theres nobody there. UGH! it makes me so mad sometimes that it seems impossible to find someone that truely actually deeply cares about what you have to say. I guess thats why I'm sitting here ranting to a board thats not gonna talk back anyways. and why do teachers have to rub it in my face that I'm effing huge by measuring our body fat percentage? yeah and not to mention that I've been borderlining anorexia for the past couple months. and on top of it I pretty much diagnosed myself with depression. Times like this I seriously need someone who cares. UGH! whatever tomorrows another day. And I guess I'll put on my fake smile and pretend like this never happened