Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast
    supergirl7055 Guest
    Last week I hung out with him the night before I went away for 4 days where I was out of the country & couldn't talk to him.
    so here's my tips from that night
    1) Be spontaneous. He took me for a walk around his neighborhood and when we were in this little spot in the woods that was kind of dark, I was about to continue walking but he pulled me back and started kissing me.
    2) Cuddling leads up really well. we were cuddling on the couch and I started kissing his neck and collarbone, easiest way ever to get him to make out with me I think.
    3) Change your positions without breaking contact. We went from cuddling to me straddling him to him on top of me to me on top of him.
    4) Necks...neck neck neck. Have him kiss yours and kiss his and around the collarbone too.
    5) Make sure it's someone you're comfortable with. My ex, I never could get comfortable enough around him to make out for long. my current boyfriend, could kiss him for hours.
    Love this thread

sing.it. Guest

Question First...

I've only had several pecks, never made out. Me and my bf are comfortable to talk about making out... But we havent gotten the chance. And since summer just started, we wont see each other much (strict parents on my part.). But when we do, we are gonna make out. I wanna try some of these things, but I don't wanna seem like I wanna go to far. But I really wanna try the boxer thing. lol. I'm not really ASKING for advice, but it would be appreciated.
    oh and my friend said the ice thing really is awesome....

this was probably already mentioned but this thread is like 60 pages long lol, and im not reading all of that! :P

so my boyfriend and i just started making out, and usually its just those movie type kisses (open mouths but no tongue). except we've started to get into using tongue. but im not sure what to do. he's a lot more experience than me and i dont want to look stupid : /

soo... when he slips his tongue in (there is NO cute way to say that...) like, what am i supposed to do? do i like touch his tongue with mine? and do i keep moving my lips? or do i keep them still? :S pleeeease someone answer!! im desperate lol

Quote Originally Posted by e.l.h. View Post
    this was probably already mentioned but this thread is like 60 pages long lol, and im not reading all of that! :P

so my boyfriend and i just started making out, and usually its just those movie type kisses (open mouths but no tongue). except we've started to get into using tongue. but im not sure what to do. he's a lot more experience than me and i dont want to look stupid : /

soo... when he slips his tongue in (there is NO cute way to say that...) like, what am i supposed to do? do i like touch his tongue with mine? and do i keep moving my lips? or do i keep them still? :S pleeeease someone answer!! im desperate lol
    It's kinda hard to explain over the computer, but yeah, gently touch his with yours and just kinda follow what his is doing. Make sure your tongue isn't just..sitting there, haha.

JazzyJay94 Guest
    How in this world would I be able to kiss my bf? He is 1 foot 1 inch taller than me! I am 5' 3" and he is 6' 4" how in this world could I do that!?

cumberbatch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJay94 View Post
    How in this world would I be able to kiss my bf? He is 1 foot 1 inch taller than me! I am 5' 3" and he is 6' 4" how in this world could I do that!?
    It's easy. I'm 4'11 and my boyfriend is 6'1, and we can makeout without a problem, even standing up. There' just a bit of bending and reaching involved, haha.

Of course, it's a lot easier to do when you're sitting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten View Post
    It's kinda hard to explain over the computer, but yeah, gently touch his with yours and just kinda follow what his is doing. Make sure your tongue isn't just..sitting there, haha.
    he's coming over today, so thank you!!!

JazzyJay94 Guest
    Haha @E.L.H. Someone is excited huh? I'm hoping to go to my bf's today

pinkexplosions Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyMuffin View Post
    Wow, this thread needs to be published into a book... we'd make millions. Haha

I've never actually kissed a guy before, hahah, I'm 15. But there's a very good possibility that a make out session is coming up soon, and I'm literally freaking out. Haha, I have no idea how to even open-mouth kiss a guy...
    i'm in the exact same boat as you haha. except i'm 16

Haha @E.L.H. Someone is excited huh? I'm hoping to go to my bf's today
    LOL yeah for sure! it was great too

hahah how did the height thing work?

JazzyJay94 Guest
    It worked out great! LOL. Not only did we make it work out fine, but he is an EXCELLENT kisser <3

It worked out great! LOL. Not only did we make it work out fine, but he is an EXCELLENT kisser <3
    LOL aww! thats good

mrs♥cullen♥ Guest
    just wanted to say thanks for this(: i remember when I used to come on here ALL the time for advice! this is great! I havent been on in over a year and my go-to advice sticky is still here thanks so much!

**DirtyBlonde** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by emilemon16 View Post
    Haha, I read in this book that if you don't know what you're doing, say olive? or something? Haha, I told my best friend that and she tried it on her guy using random words like watermelon and oranges and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by starshapedheart View Post
    I dont get really get it?
    If you pay attention, you notice that its like opening your mouth, putting your tongue in his mouth, then gently biting his lip. Lol.

Meow Guest
    I always go back to this thread, time and time again! Best thread on the dating board. Great tips everyone