Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast
    Something I love to do is I'll breathe heavily on his neck and brush my lips against his skin and just barely touch his ear with my lips, then back off. He knows now that I want him to beg for a kiss when I do this, so he'll have to convince me to kiss his neck and bite his ear :P

Then when I move back down to his lips, I'll move in for a kiss and then lean back at the very last second. Then I barely brush my lips against his, run my tongue along his lips, and kiss the very corners of his mouth but never actually kiss him. That drives him craaaaazy until he's asking me how long I'm gonna torture him :P Then when I finally do kiss him it feels amazing cuz we've both been waiting for it.

Curious Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BvilleGirl294 View Post
    I know Ive posted on here alot, but I had to thank you guys !

I tried the playin with the boxers thing, wow that was fun. Drove him crazy. He got all jumpy and his breathin got funny, haha. Then he started lowerin his hand, and before I knew it I was doin the same things he was doin, with the breathin and stufff.

I was awesome, thanks guys !
    i'm gonna try that...some day.

Mac.K Guest
    lve thse

ad2013 Guest
    someone mentioned making sure "spongebob" or some other show wasn't on in the background...just turn the TV off in general, bc honestly, commercials these days are hilarious! and they make me laugh and making out with someone and stopping bc you're laughing sucks lol

just a tip :]

oh and most guys looove when you even just touch their ears, if you don't want to suck on them bc personally i hate ears but i'll pull on his ear lobe or even nibble on his ear lobe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ad2013 View Post
    someone mentioned making sure "spongebob" or some other show wasn't on in the background...just turn the TV off in general, bc honestly, commercials these days are hilarious! and they make me laugh and making out with someone and stopping bc you're laughing sucks lol

just a tip :]

oh and most guys looove when you even just touch their ears, if you don't want to suck on them bc personally i hate ears but i'll pull on his ear lobe or even nibble on his ear lobe
    ugh ears...whenever me and my ex made out i KNOW he would ahve loved it if i bit his ear or something but i absolutely hate the thought of having my mouth in someone's ear or someone else's mouth remotely close to my ear. *shudders*
    .:How do you wait for heaven,
    and who has that much time?
    And how do you keep your feet on the ground when you know
    that you were born to fly?:.

YourOrdinaryMiracle Guest
    hahaha. i remember the first time i made out with a guy, i was freaking out.

i wish i had something like this to read back then.

Coleta Guest
    This thread is awesome. I'm storing all of this up in my mind for next time ;]

Also, something that my bf and I love to do... When we start to kiss quicker and things start heating up, try running one of your hands through his hair on the back of his head/neck. Then, start to kiss his lip (I like the bottom) and pull him in and suck his bottom lip further into your mouth. It kind of shocks him, because it's very slow compared to the fast making out that we were just doing. Kind of brush your top teeth against his lip and maybe lick it a little bit- just hold on to it for a moment. Then let go! He'll be gasping for air and it'll drive him nuts. Or at least for my bf it does, I guess every boy is different ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Amortentia View Post
    Spanking. Either do it to him to have him do it to you. I had a feeling I'd like it, but when I told my boyfriend, he got ridiculously turned on spanking me.
    Agreed

hotgiraffegirl Guest
    my guy likes to be bitten, but what gets him everytime is my nails on the back of his neck haha <3

I never know what to do with my tongue tho... like I can't go past his teeth without freaking out... how far does your tongue go? my ex was terrible and always stuck it down my throat. I know THATS not right. ahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by hotgiraffegirl View Post
    my guy likes to be bitten, but what gets him everytime is my nails on the back of his neck haha <3

I never know what to do with my tongue tho... like I can't go past his teeth without freaking out... how far does your tongue go? my ex was terrible and always stuck it down my throat. I know THATS not right. ahaha.
    Lol, I always wondered that too when I was younger.

I softly circle the tip of his tongue with mine, gradually going deeper when we heat up. Pull your tongue back a bit when things get heavy and make him "chase" it into your mouth. I always try nipping his tongue lightly when he does, it drives him insane.
    Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by ad2013 View Post
    someone mentioned making sure "spongebob" or some other show wasn't on in the background...
    Hahaha, I've done this before. I wasn't distracted by it. I was too busy thinking about other things, lol.
    12.8.12 <3

hotgiraffegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Batterie View Post
    Lol, I always wondered that too when I was younger.

I softly circle the tip of his tongue with mine, gradually going deeper when we heat up. Pull your tongue back a bit when things get heavy and make him "chase" it into your mouth. I always try nipping his tongue lightly when he does, it drives him insane.

thanks!

!LetItBe! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hotgiraffegirl View Post

haha i sometimes think about that cause see my tounge is super long like can touch the top of my nose and like a millimeter away rom the bottom of my chin so when i first started making out with guys i was terrified to "stick it in too far" but like me and my ex were talking about it a while ago( my first guy i like made out with ect) and i was like holy **** you didnt have to worry! your tounge is ****ing amazing liike omg i get tured on just thiking about it

mrs♥cullen♥ Guest
    so me and my bf of like 2 weeks. oh goodness. its hott. ive never had a relationship move so fast.
    tip: if your not willing to go to far be careful about wearing a dress or skirt... i did that and it got intense (no complaints but were trying to not go TOO fast). Oh and we tried straddling for the first time oh gosh. it wasn't the first time i had done that but it was the first time in a dress not my smartest move but oh well.(:

Ugh my bf did the sexiest thing today. We had a few moments of privacy at my house so we started making out against a wall, one of our favourite things to do :P Out of nowhere, he suddenly stops kissing me and says "Wrap your legs around my waist", then picks me up and pins me against the wall. HOT. So I'm thinking I'm going to include this in our routine regularly lol.