Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair Files

Blog Entries
    [previously monitorflipflops with a few thousand additional posts]

Tolanya Guest
    I adore you now.

Tolanya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MonitorBlondie4Life415
    Nope. Most of the pictures are from livejournal users, and I suppose thats the trend these days. It's what is normal. I think a lot of them are pretty average, it's just the color and how they style it.
    Hah, that's not normal at all where I live, so I'm thinking of doing it.

xxSweetNseXii Guest
    Hey i really like this one http://photobucket.com/albums/y67/ha...rent=chyes.jpg

^^ its soo cute yet punky... its so hottt...

*lil princess* Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IITYWYHM
    Do you know of sites that aren't so trendy emo? I want normal hair. This is a great idea, though.
    try going here: hair styles

Reject Guest
    I think this thread would be better if insted of the links saying "one two three four, ect" it actually said what was in the link, like "blue hair" "blonde hair" or something like that.

Nice pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Reject
    I think this thread would be better if insted of the links saying "one two three four, ect" it actually said what was in the link, like "blue hair" "blonde hair" or something like that.

Nice pictures.

Haha yeah, I bet it would be too. I'm just lazy.
    Life would be much better experienced with mood-appropriate background music. -Robin

riotgirl5gc Guest
    The following links include pictures of tons of hair cuts and colors that should help a lot of you.

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six
    seven
    eight
    nine
    ten
    eleven
    twelve
    thirteen
    i cant see any hair, just this thing that says read this first. i can see #13 though

Disposable Hero Guest
    awesome

Haha yeah, I bet it would be too. I'm just lazy.

Done!
    Life would be much better experienced with mood-appropriate background music. -Robin

riotgirl5gc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLady
    Look above the "read it first" and you'll see "Photo Albums" and underneath that you'll see "BLONDE" or "BROWN". Click on that.
    thanks.

Used_Romance Guest
    i love them all, but im scared its not gonna turn out right and then i'll be stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Used_Romance
    i love them all, but im scared its not gonna turn out right and then i'll be stuck with it.

I'm scared every time I go to get my hair done. Just think of it this way. It's the summertime, so if it turns out badly, it'll grow out.

Frosted Cakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Used_Romance
    Color: Buy some hair dye that is temporary (any drugstore) and have someone help you dye your hair. Then if you like it, dye it permeantly. If you hate it, don't worry because it will wash out.

Cut: There are some great stylists out there. Ask your friends who had a good experience with one and visit that person. Be sure to bring a picture with you so the stylist knows what look you want to achieve.

TheyCallMeGod. Guest
    Thanks! I have really fine hair and this gave me lots of cool ideas! this is what I mean: 32af95e8.jpg