Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

Is This It or Will I Find Something Better?

Rate this Entry
Sometimes I question why my heart hasn't stopped all the emotions I have towards Anthony. I mean usually when you get hurt by someone you lose your feelings for them right? Maybe I'm different ya know? Maybe I'm just weak. My feelings for him haven't faltered. They just stay with me. They are so overwhelming that I feel like my heart will explode. For example, imagine a balloon and your blowing it up with helium to the point that the rubber on the balloon expands so that you can see the color get lighter. Yet, once you have filled it to the extreme it pops. What happens when my balloon pops? Perhaps it will become air and surround me. Captivating me in the emotions from the moment it explodes. Is this real? It honestly feels like it. it really does and I wish everyone could feel this. I wish everyone could understand how much I love this kid. This is no joke anymore. it's not a game for me. I want this forever.

Submit "Is This It or Will I Find Something Better?" to Digg Submit "Is This It or Will I Find Something Better?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is This It or Will I Find Something Better?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is This It or Will I Find Something Better?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments