Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"

Rate this Entry
by on December 7, 2011 at 09:38 AM (106826 Views)
Okay so I'm not perfect and no one is perfect but we all try our hardest to be right? Even if we don't make it to perfection some us get pretty darn close. As for me...I am far from it.

Yes, okay I have made some very wrong choices in the past. Key word past!!!! That doesn't mean it determines my future. I mean I'm a kid practically. Sure I can speak mature thoughts and process mature questions better than anyone my age but that doesn't automatically define my maturity. I am stupid most of the time but that does not give him (not anthony or any of my exbfs) the pass to antagonize of every mistake that I have made. Mistakes you wouldn't even be mentioning if you hadn't gotten me a phone again. I wouldn't have asked for one if I knew I would get bullied over things in the past that I cannot change. It's in the past leave it there. Stop bringing it back up. If you think I will learn my lesson with promises and reminders and threats you are dead wrong. I can be amazing like I am trying to be if you and her would stop dragging me down into the bottomless pit of shame I am still trying to pull myself out of.

Submit "What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"" to Digg Submit "What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"" to del.icio.us Submit "What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"" to StumbleUpon Submit "What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments