Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

How About a Round of Applause

Rate this Entry
I understand that I have not blogged in quite sometime. So I guess most of my most faithful readers have wondered where I have been. Did she die? Is she okay? Why is she not blogging doesn't she understand my life depends on it? I'm totally joking. Anyways in the time that I have been away so much has happened so I shall blog one important story until all the stories are out and then we can get to my thoughts on important matters of the world I'm joking again.

So first story of the day shall be titled.

How much I hate you

So i moved back to the town I moved from. You know the one where Anthony lives. Anywho, when i moved back he was practically on his knees begging for me to take him back. He kept saying I'm sorry, I love you, I'll change for you. You knowing me, I took him back after sometime. Things were fine from my percpective, but I messed up and I lost him. After sometime we began to speak again. I thought I would get him back, but he didn't want to be in a relationship with me. He said he loved me and missed me, but he didn't see why I wanted to be in a relationship with him. I kept thinking, "because i'm in LOVE with you you moron". I just ya know became a FWB kinda girl to him i guess. Then I dated Seth again and all of that ended even after me and Seth broke up. Now he is telling me he doesn't care about me anymore and that he doesn't want me.

If i could go back to that day he was begging for me back I would spit in his face. I would laugh at him. I would hit him. I would do everything in my power to make him as miserable as I am now. A small part of me wants to get even. Although, all of you faithful readers know he keeps coming back and this time I am prepared. I know I say that everytime but if he comes back I will make his life hell. You can count on it.

The End

In conclusion, I would like to anounce that I got almost straight A's on my report card so go me! I'm so happy. Also I would like to thank all of those chickas and/or chicos that read my blogs. I looked at one today and it had over 56,000 views!!!!! So that made me extremely happy. Anyways, until next time. Goodnight sweet dreams I'll pray for ya'll

Submit "How About a Round of Applause" to Digg Submit "How About a Round of Applause" to del.icio.us Submit "How About a Round of Applause" to StumbleUpon Submit "How About a Round of Applause" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrat's for good scores ....... And do Turn his life into a hell!