Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

Liar Liar

Rate this Entry
Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Well I must be the most disappointing person ever to have you fool me seven times. If not more depending on all the things you hide from me. Well all that is gonna change.

Someone very close to me is a liar. I'm not going to name names but it is not Anthony this time. I haven't spoken to him in almost two months (round of applause). But this person always gets me. Catching me in my secrets by lying to know them. If they don't wanna know half the things I do then don't try to find out. And don't blame someone else so I will fess up. That's not cool dude. I spent two months angry with the wrong person for the wrong reason. Granted there were plenty of other reasons to be angry with this person which why I am still angry. (You know who it is) But still I hate being manipulated. I am a very good pushover. I give out second chances like candy. Not anymore. My new motto is : Deny Deny Deny. From now on I just won't tell this person anything. If you really wanna know what I do ask don't manipulate me to tell you then have me angry at someone else. It's STUPID. There is no point in it. I am my own person and if you don't wanna know my business don't ask and I won't tell. I'm real good at keeping secrets. So yeah I'll never tell ever in the infinity of ever.

Btw have any of yall noticed the super cool emoticons that we have now? Goodness there awesome! I wish I could use them all right now! Super duper cool! hee hee butterfly! Goodness I better start acting professional.

Submit "Liar Liar" to Digg Submit "Liar Liar" to del.icio.us Submit "Liar Liar" to StumbleUpon Submit "Liar Liar" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments