Login

My Jelly Bean

Bobby James

I've realized the best way to start talking to a crush. THE SECRET LIES HERE!

Rate this Entry
by on September 16, 2009 at 07:01 PM (2517 Views)
Wanna hear it?
Do you really wanna hear it?
Do you really wanna hear it with a cherry on top?
Ok, the best way to start talking to a guy you like, is to say hi.
That is it. That is the answer to every teen girl's thought when she sees a cute guy. That is the answer to many threads in the Dating Board, some of which I have started.
Now, there is a way to say hi, I have learned that by trial and error. Standing in front of him in the hallway between periods while he's trying to get to class is not a good idea. Instead, try to get to know him in a more private area. I find it funny that it is usual that guys I like have a class with me or we may have some mutual friends. It is usually the case for a lot of people, because most of the time people don't just see a random guy and go "OMG I LIKE HIM!". Well you shouldn't, but think about that cutie in your class, or the guy who's a friend of a friend. Are you gonna say hi or not?

Submit "I've realized the best way to start talking to a crush.  THE SECRET LIES HERE!" to Digg Submit "I've realized the best way to start talking to a crush.  THE SECRET LIES HERE!" to del.icio.us Submit "I've realized the best way to start talking to a crush.  THE SECRET LIES HERE!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I've realized the best way to start talking to a crush.  THE SECRET LIES HERE!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

OMG U SAVED MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN CRUSHING ON THIS GUY EVER SINCE SCHOOL REGISTRATION AND I WILL BE SURE TO TAKE YOUR ADVICE