Login

My Jelly Bean

Bobby James

My sweet baby, this is where the game ends now...

Rate this Entry
by on January 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM (1895 Views)
**** it. I am obviously not capable of being in a relationship, not now. He is an ass, and obviously I cannot get a good bf, and I don't deserve this. I just wish I could be in a relationship for longer than a week. I would love for the feeling of something substancial, but I know that he doesn't give me any security whatsoever. I just don't like the single life. Everyone talks about all the flirting you can do and whatnot, but it isn't even that great. But I hate him. I HATE him. He's a conceited, shallow, lying bitch and I don't need that. I feel like so much crap, I am just wasting my life away with losers. So **** it. I don't know what to do anymore.

Submit "My sweet baby, this is where the game ends now..." to Digg Submit "My sweet baby, this is where the game ends now..." to del.icio.us Submit "My sweet baby, this is where the game ends now..." to StumbleUpon Submit "My sweet baby, this is where the game ends now..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yeah if he is a conceited person, he obviously doesn't deserve you and you're too good for him. well having a longer relationship rlly shouldn't be so hard, as long as it's with someone who you think is special, and that person thinks that you're just as special. someone you care about as much as they care about you, someone you definitely know and comfortable with. and they know you. and it's obviously not you thats the problem in the relationship, it's him. like you said from the blog entry, he's a lying bitch and you don't need that. and you are most definitely right!! you rlly don't need that. but what you should do now is just flirt around a little, look for someone, and just let nature take its course. something will happen. trust me. hope this helps!! =]
    sometimes you have to forget what you want and remember what you deserve.

xox
    e.m.i.l.y