Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

1. Dear Life,

I really cannot stand you right now. You were supposed to be my friend. You were supposed to take care of me. Instead, you stab me in the back by letting me make stupid decisions. Life, I hope you are happy with yourself. I hope you get all you wanted out of yourself. I pray that you make everyone happy and nobody suffers ,but remember this, Life, remember the little girl you hurt so bad. Remember a little girl named Toriana. Remember how that little girl cried herself to sleep because you let her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"

Okay so I'm not perfect and no one is perfect but we all try our hardest to be right? Even if we don't make it to perfection some us get pretty darn close. As for me...I am far from it.

Yes, okay I have made some very wrong choices in the past. Key word past!!!! That doesn't mean it determines my future. I mean I'm a kid practically. Sure I can speak mature thoughts and process mature questions better than anyone my age but that doesn't automatically define my maturity. I am stupid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I Hate Change

So get this me and my..now exbf...broke up. Yeah...gosh this sucks...how many guys am I going to have to go through until I find one that will actually stay? He said that we were to different that he was quiet and I was loud and that he just wanted to be single... I laughed. but ya know what I actually broke up with him...on accident. I was just joking around with him and he took it seriously! He said it was for the best anyways because I would be alot happier without him. I wasn't even in love ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Stronger :)

I finally did it!!!! I have finally moved on from all the bull crap that took away the happiness in my life!!!!

Anthony tried to come back. I TOLD YOU HE WOULD!!!! Here is a play by play of what went down

Me: Ivree told me what you said and I just want you to do me a favor. Don't come back I'm happy again. Someone makes me happy again. You built this and now you can sit there and watch what you created. You can say sorry as much as you want to but I dont forgive ...

Updated November 21, 2011 at 09:38 AM by PaperPlanes (Messed up)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder

Sometimes I wish I didn't look this way. I wish I wasn't pretty like people say I am. I wish I didn't get attention from guys the way I do. I mean sure I like the attention it makes me feel good , but I can see in there eyes they don't want to love me. They don't want to get to know me. I'm just a smash and pass. I sit there and I wonder why they don't want to stay with me if they say I am just sooooo beautiful. That they would do anything for me. They say they can make me happy. Then why do they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast