Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What Am I to You?

So much has happened over this summer. I spent most of my time wondering why my father doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I mean I never did anything to him. He did everything. You know what he did to me? He hit me! His response after hitting me dead in the dace four times was," Why are you bleeding?"
    Are you kidding me? Does anyone else think that *****ed up? I spent months wondering why he couldn't just apologize. Why he had to pretend I didn't even exist. Whatever. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is This It or Will I Find Something Better?

Sometimes I question why my heart hasn't stopped all the emotions I have towards Anthony. I mean usually when you get hurt by someone you lose your feelings for them right? Maybe I'm different ya know? Maybe I'm just weak. My feelings for him haven't faltered. They just stay with me. They are so overwhelming that I feel like my heart will explode. For example, imagine a balloon and your blowing it up with helium to the point that the rubber on the balloon expands so that you can see the color get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Moment When You Realize Your Friend Is a Backstabbing (Bad Word)

How Could She Do That to Me

She listened to me. She gave me advice. She spent the night at my house. She borrowed my clothes and used my computer. She consoled me when I cried and laughed with me as I laughed. All of that meant nothing though because she went and SLEPT WITH ANTHONY!!!!! She would tell me I was better off without him. That I would find someone better. To me it seems she spent those moments of friendship plotting ways to break me. To make me feel less than her. That ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's Raining Men

NEWS UPDATE OF MY SPRING BREAK

So during my Spring Break I sort of kind of got with my exbf Riley. Ya know the one I thought I was madly in love with but really I just had this huge unfathomable crush on him. Anywho, that was pretty much the highlight of my spring break. Oh and Anthony broke me again.....but that doesn't matter cause he is soooo out of my league anyways(faint chuckle).

Guy Troubles

So there is this boy who is kind of Anthony's best friend ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How About a Round of Applause

I understand that I have not blogged in quite sometime. So I guess most of my most faithful readers have wondered where I have been. Did she die? Is she okay? Why is she not blogging doesn't she understand my life depends on it? I'm totally joking. Anyways in the time that I have been away so much has happened so I shall blog one important story until all the stories are out and then we can get to my thoughts on important matters of the world I'm joking again.

So first story of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast