Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

1. Forgive me lord for i have sinned(i think)

Well lets see here guess what happened yesterday. no dont even bother guessing cuz i will tell you anyways. You see today i feel so much better. Not because i am finally not sick anymore but because my boyfriend i think broke up with me today. eh oh well dont feel bad for me. Cuz it wasnt going anywhere anyways. This kid at my new school(soon to be old) loves me rite so this leads to questions on what imma bout to tell you. On facebook he tells me i hate to tell you this but Mark broke up with you. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sorry for not Blogging Been Busy

First im sooo sorry for not blogging. Some things have come up. Well thankfully im going back to Arkansas soon YES!!!! i think Riley still has a smalll bit of feelings for me. I am also now in another relationship with a guy who has a record of hitting girls and he has actually hit me. I kno sometimes hes joking but if i push him back he'll push harder. idk. And anthony from back home and i are tlking again. we argue constantly. lol ummm yep thats about it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Love and life

Well today was a good creepy day i got in touch with Riley and he told me he still had feelings for me and that he wanted to be more than just friends. As for Cameron here he spent all first period looking at me. I thought it was so sweet he is soooo adorble his eyes are very big and brown. Absolutely adorably. He is kind preppy but he is absolutely for me. I know it. Well i gotta go back to art. i hope you spent time with your mom yesterday
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thanks

i fell right now at this moment that i need to thank some people. jusst before i rant a bit.

I want to thank Dreambecamemydescent for being a good friend of mine on JB. umm i want to thank iamthebest for understanding me. And missawesomeness ive only known her for a few weeks and our pain get eachother. I want to thank all the guests and members for reading my blogs and poems. Oh and i want to thank the 124 people that veiwed my blog How come. I just said what i feel in that and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Whos fake? Whos Real?

I have recently learned that i am a philospher. I have philosphys. You see a group of girls at schools who everyone knows as "preps" think they are absolutely perfect in every way. But in all reality they are dieing inside. Their worlds are crashing down right before their eyes. They are just to naive as to see it. They worship justin Beiber and every decision he makes. They pretend to hug trees and love animals. They are divas and cannot ever be trusted. I on the other hand have the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast