Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The start of a great day

Okay what im about to say majority of my readers wont believe but honest to god i swear im telling you the truth. I have been tlking to Justin Beiber on facebook! im not oking dont believe me all u want. I sent him a message saying was up and at 6 in the morning he sent one back saying nm u? i didnt scream or get excited i just casually responded to it like i would any other message. My friend ashley sent him a message asking him out. shes like 11 and thinks hes interested lol. Im not looking for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Does Falling in Love mean Falling Apart?

im dating Anthony a guy who has loved me longer than anyone i kno. And he said he will continue to love me forever and ever til the end of time. and i used to try to get him to stop loving me so i ouldnt break his heart again. Now i thought i loved him but its the same thing all over agian. the uncomfortable feeling of haveing to much love from one person and i cant take it. i want to end it but i don want to hurt him. like i did tons of times before. and everyone says he stupid for loving me this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How do we keep moving even when theres no where to go?

whenwe r down how do we find a way to getback up? even whenwe dont have the strength to move we some how pull through and keep walking. as for some ppl when they go down they stay own. or they disapear cuz they cant take it anymore. they end their own life because they dont have that last bit of energy to get up and move on. or do they simply not want to get up because they are tired of being pushed around. As for the people that love and lose. When we get hurt.its like a bullet to the heart and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. confusion,tears,fake smiles

Remember anthony. well we started tlking again. He told me he would allways love me. And that he cant stop thinking about me. ugh. i mean its sweet and all but he reminds me everyday. he'll never let me forget. lol. Well i have a new bf who i have been dating for a month now. And i mean we are very close rite. But anthony asked me out yesterday nite. And i told him i would think about it. i dont want to break his heart agin. i mean hes like one of my best friends. so i love himas a friend. and i ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. If i were a bird would i fly away?

Im tired of myself. i just got a wake up call today. i am a self centered b*tch who only says i hete my life or im srry or i love you. Well thats over with. I love my life now. Because its getting better. And im not srry anymore. im done being sorry. He can go on with his life and love whoever. It wont bother me anymore. I wont speak with him or even look his way. No, thats a lie. lol But i kno when i come back to Arkansas and he sees me he will be exstatic im back and he want me everyday of his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast