Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. is it to late to apologize?

Today of all days my first loe called me at idk 2 in the morining to tell me he was sorry for calling me a self centered B!itch. i thought that was sweet and all and i forgave him. but was it to late. did i really forgive him? of course. i love him. but if he would have apologized like 3 months later would i have been completely over him and still be pissed at him. or was this the perfect time to apologize to me. He said he would call me back and i have theorized that if he calls me back it means ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do we listen to our heart or our head?

It seems all girls look at the more logical side of a relationship then we do our emotional side. it seems that rite wen we are going to break up with a guy we think about what life would be like without him and if what we r doing is the right thing to do. but we completely ignore what our heart is saying. Stay with him. Give him another chance. But that is only in matters of if we really love someone. Now if you were dating a person and had no intentions or emotional feelings to love him adn stay ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rule number when after a breakup

Rule number one-Never stop thinking about him for more than a minute cuz thats the minute he''ll pop up.
    Rant- you see a couple days ago i had completely stoppped thinking about my ex bf and first love riley. I was for sure i was over him when that night i fell asleep. I had a wonderful dream about him. A dream that i had had long before. It made feel in love again. My heart raced in the dream. i felt all those emotions all over again. but im not soposed to love him anymore. Im suposed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Do we make all the wrong choices when it comes to love??

Girls....we have on thing to admit. we like boys. theres no denying it. even if yur parents are over protective and yur over sheltered u want him bad. But do we want him so bad that hes bad for us?? do we go to guys that we kno r bad for us but we get a kick out of being hurt and pushed around? I mean we must not love him but the things he does to us. like tell us he loves us then leaves us broken hearted. and tells us theres no spark or i didnt feel anything. and my favorite We're just not ment ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How to fly

in this blog im not actually gonna each u how to fly. lol thats kinda impossible but i wil tell u how to feel as if u r flying. When i was swimming in my pool i was under the water and i realized there is no gravity in water. at all. so u could just float wich is just like flying. and when u r swimming its like soaring slowly through the clouds. or youcould simply remember something wonderful that happened. something like no other something to make you smile. something that makes u laugh or at least ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast