Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Am i crazy?

okay so i kno i havent blogged in like a loooonnnng time but heres a brief summary of what im up to. im in school obviously and that guy who i was in love with is like such a meanie head. lol. he wont tlk to me much anymore and we dated when at the beginning of school but then he dumped me againg. i still like him but i really dont want to. its soo hard to let him go but i kno i have to so i am.
    i dated this guy named damian and well i really liked him but i broke up with him both time we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WTF is up with my dreams!!!

Alrite please read this all the way through and comment cuz i really really wanna hear your thoughts on this.
    You see riley (my first love) and i havent tlked in a week and before we started tlking again ,after a long period of time, i kept dreaming of him so it was like my brain never wanted me to let him go. but i have to rite. Well i got my period again yesterday and i dream he told me he loved me and we wer so close to kissing in my fream but my aunt just HAD!! to wake me up. We never ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The worst thing that could have ever happened to me so far

if you guys have read all my blogs you will already kno that i live in the sh*t hole pennsylvania and that im from Arkansas. Well this summer i was suposed to go back to Arkansas. Well big change of plans. My wicked step mom told me i wasnt coming home because im still a terrible little girl but worse. just becuase i stood up for myself and i have an attitude i cant come home. i cant come home to my brothers my friends my first love my best friend Seth. Ugh i hate it here so freakin much. its terrible. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. i loved him 5 now i think i love him 3

Hes the sweetest guy i had ever me and he can be a real @ss then he gets all sweet again and then hes an @ss. but still i love him and i kno it in my heart and everyone can say im too young. but have u ever thought that maybe just maybe we do love these ppl. and we'll do anything for them. and now i feel a wall buildng. liket heres something he isnt telling me. is he not saying he loves me or wants nothing to do with me o does he completely hate me. but it makes my love for him go lowe and lower ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. a real wicked step mom for cinderella

oaky so this blog is not about love or anything. its about my wicked step mother. shes such a hypocrit. she told me never to do drugs adn she out there doin meth with her brother. She also was diagnosed with limes disease. and had to have eart surery she told em she could die. But really she had a 99% chance of living u do the easy math. She has also cheated on my father multiple times. like hundreds upon hundreds and i only found out about two. My aunt nikki knew about all this but she never told ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast