Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What i did for my birthday

soooo i went shoppin a t hot topic and the malls in little rock soo much fun. i also got a.... well two peircings. i got a peircing in my belly button and my nose and let me tell you i look sooo fly like a g6 lol. i also died my hair a dark brown. i decided to get in touch with a girlier side of me that i have been holding back on. i guess im blossoming. Oh and just to put it out there i loooooovvvveeee my boyfriend anthony soooo much but i ve grown into being the jealous type. oh well i guess ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reminising, missing, and moving forward

kay soooooo i was just looking over at all the blogs i typed a long long long time ago and i realized i havent blogged a poem for quite sometime. hmmm maybe i should start again. you think? so i really miss my old life in pennsylvania. i dont want my family to think i hate them cuz i havent called in a long time but i really do miss them and i love them without a doubt.but things change
    Tags: peelope8
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The new year is supposed to mean something right?

i guess you could say i have changed from the way i was before. i mean i can see it. you know like ive changed my style, my boyfriends, my manners, my speech, and my intellectual self. But when the new year came i didnt make a resolution cuz 1) no one ever follows through with it and if i did have one it probably be to not be so much of a pushover 2) i see no point, besides my life is fine the way it is. I have a great boyfriend and a family that loves me. ive got the air i breathe and my love by ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I love you more than you will ever know

So its been a while... well for starters seth broke up with me. sad i know but im over it. he broke up with me november 19. i rembered this day because that same day i got back with my ex anthony. but i always broke up with him not the other way around lol. we have been dating for a while now. and i know im young and all but we always talk about our future as a couple. he told me one night after talking about our plans when we get older that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. i thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My decision.

Okay so once again im in school. Im supossed to be writing a report for my teacher Mrs.York but im almost finished with that anyways. So i decided to blog a bit. Last time i blogged i needed to make a decision. So i did. And i chose seth. Him and i are currently dating and sometimes he really makes me mad but i found i still love him even when he does. ANd he loves me back. One day we were sittin in career oriantation and he looks at me and tells me he loves me more than anything. And in that moment ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast