Login

My Jelly Bean

PaperPlanes

1. Dear Life,

I really cannot stand you right now. You were supposed to be my friend. You were supposed to take care of me. Instead, you stab me in the back by letting me make stupid decisions. Life, I hope you are happy with yourself. I hope you get all you wanted out of yourself. I pray that you make everyone happy and nobody suffers ,but remember this, Life, remember the little girl you hurt so bad. Remember a little girl named Toriana. Remember how that little girl cried herself to sleep because you let her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What ever happened to: "What's in the past stays in the past?"

Okay so I'm not perfect and no one is perfect but we all try our hardest to be right? Even if we don't make it to perfection some us get pretty darn close. As for me...I am far from it.

Yes, okay I have made some very wrong choices in the past. Key word past!!!! That doesn't mean it determines my future. I mean I'm a kid practically. Sure I can speak mature thoughts and process mature questions better than anyone my age but that doesn't automatically define my maturity. I am stupid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized