Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Freshman Year Memoirs, Part 2: "We're in a teenage wasteland."

After realizing that boys really aren't toys, my life started to fall apart. I guess it was karma. I got a digital camera for my birthday, which someone stole. I found some pretty cool new friends, however. I started tutoring a girl I knew in math for some good money. Even though the rumors were slowing down and people were getting to know the real me, I couldn't get a grip on me. My next bf reflected this time in my life. He was a very interesting person. There were rumors that he sold ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Freshman Year Memoirs, Part 1- "You're all gonna love me"

Starting freshman year was hard. I got of the hellhole of my junior high with major insecurities and few friends. I came to high school because I passed with flying colors, but I showed up with the wrong intentions. I came with the hope of becoming this popular girl, you know, the top of the social ladder. Basically, I needed some major validation, because I didn't believe that I was beautiful, smart, or worth anything. So, of course, there were upperclassmen trying to hit on us because they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm sippin on some hatorade...

about being eliminated from a online fashion contest. DISCLAIMER- I AM ON MY PERIOD, AND I HAD AN EXCELLENT WEEKEND SO THIS REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE FASHION IS MY LIFE AND I PUT MY ALL INTO THAT FRIGGIN OUTFIT AND I DONT WANT TO LOOK DUMB AND WALK AROUND POUTING BECAUSE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET SAID THAT I DIDN'T HAVE FASHION TASTE, WHICH I DO BECAUSE IF MOST PEOPLE SAW SOME OF THAT CRAP IN THE REAL WORLD, THEY WOULD GET SHOT DOWN. I'm probably going to sound like Christian from Project Runway. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm a tard, he's a tard

I'm sitting here, and wondering, wtf has happened in the last three days?

Tracing back to Tuesday:
    My crush, who has liked me forever, came up behind me on my way to sixth period and started tickling me. Then, before I go to my sixth period class, he grabs me on the butt and kisses me on the cheek. So I guess we're official?

I took that as a yes, and ran with it. Anyone who asked me, I would tell them yes. Wednesday, my bus was late so we didn't talk. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. lol, i love hs

first of all, jb has redeemed herself with blogs.

today was the first day back in school, and also the first day of the second semester. so people changed around classes quite a lot. i have lunch sixth period, but my friends had fourth or fifth period. in our school, we have workroom which is used for the lunch ladies to prepare our food and for us to listen to boring announcements for fifteen minutes. my class, was quite interesting this semester. the girl (S)that i found ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast