Login

My Jelly Bean

Bobby James

1. I'm taken.

And I'm like really happy to be with him. It's weird though, because he's not like my exes, which is probably a good thing. He's so adorable and sweet and I think that we can last, for a while anyway.

It took him a while to ask me out. It started because he was crushing hard on me, but I didn't originally like him. But he grew on me and I couldn't help but to fall for him everytime he looked at me with those blue eyes. Pretty cheesy, I know. And he was like the first guy that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oh god.

Why am I such a dumbass? Alright, last year I was bumping and grinding with this hot football player and throughout last year I sort of developed a crush on him. He's one of those "I just want to be single for no apparent reason" types. Anyway, yesterday at homecoming I just so happened to literally run into him. So we dance, and then he asks for a hug, so he holds me for a second and I think (not exactly sure) he kissed me on the forehead. It's really weird, because it's obvious ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Freshman Year Memoirs Part 4: Finale

It's something about the springtime, the baby animals, the nice crisp weather, the fact that you don't have to wear a crappy winter coat anymore, it's just great. It brightens up my mood, I think it's that study that says that you're happier with more sunshine. But anyways, I try to make nice to people who want to be made nice with. I also start doing my homework, and end up with 6 A's and 1 B for the last quarter. I start accepting the fact that I'm just one step away from a mental institution ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Freshman Year Memoris, Part 3: "Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air"

So after this huge break up, I go insane. No literally, I just shut down for no apparent reason. I thought I had no feelings for him, right? So I'd spend my weekends moping and feeling sorry for myself and listening to teen sad songs like "no air" (hense the title). Whatever conversation I had for like, a month reminded me of some way of him. Either it was of him, or someone else's breakup was "just like our breakup." At my lunch table, instead of being the loud fun girl, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I don't know about you guys...

But starting school is awesome. It's like beginning anew all over again. You get new school supplies, a new schedule with new classes, you'll most likely meet new people and have new experiences, it's just cool. You'll probably get new clothes, and old drama usually subsides, until about mid-December when new drama arises. I'm going to be a sophomore in hs, and I plan to have more fun this year. I've grown so much since this time last year, I have more friends, and more hopes for my life. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast