Login

My Jelly Bean

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My thoughts on love.

So why are people my age so obsessed with being in long term relationships? I went to high school with this girl who just got married last week, to some guy that she was probably dating for about a year or so. And if you're in love, fine, but we're 18?!? I see people who go through EVERYTHING to stay with someone, but why? We are young with few responsibilities, not married couples.

I can also say that I've been guilty with this "let's grow up too quickly" thing. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I want my brain back.

I was told at one point to listen to my heart. Seriously, it was the dumbest advice I think I've ever followed. I'm not going to lie, before I started listening to my heart I was pretty darn single. Now I'm a naive crybaby who believes in bull****. I feel as if I am maturing in reverse, l used to spot dumbasses from a mile away, and now I'm dating one. My heart has daddy issues, which are never sexy. I used to be able to hold an intelligent conversation, now I feel like I sound like a dumbass. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I've realized the best way to start talking to a crush. THE SECRET LIES HERE!

Wanna hear it?
    Do you really wanna hear it?
    Do you really wanna hear it with a cherry on top?
    Ok, the best way to start talking to a guy you like, is to say hi.
    That is it. That is the answer to every teen girl's thought when she sees a cute guy. That is the answer to many threads in the Dating Board, some of which I have started.
    Now, there is a way to say hi, I have learned that by trial and error. Standing in front of him in the hallway between periods ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This is my stance on race.

We're all humans. Yeah, we may look different, but we're basically alike. Of course, there are going to be people who think that one group of people is greater than another. I cannot change their minds nor will I try. There has been injustice in the past, but there isn't really anything we can do about it. All we can change is what's happening right now and hope that it can change the future. So instead of seeing the negative in someone based on skin color, take that out of the equation. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My erm... Journey?!? Part 1

So after breaking up with my last bf, I decided that I wanted to be single until I turn 16, which is on November 16. I just realized that I shouldn't just get with a guy just because he's paying me attention, and that guys shouldn't rule my life. Seriously, most of my female friends are obsessed with boys, or with one particular boy, and it's not wrong, but having your life revolve around boy(s) isn't necessarily right either. Also, I've decided that I'm not going to go find some random guy to ...
    Tags: part 1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast