Login

My Jelly Bean

turtlecakes

1. i'm being such a dork

i haven't written in one of these in foreverrrrr but at this point i just need to gush and get everything off my chest even though i'll end up looking like an obsessed girlfriend or something lol oooh well fml lol.

sooo i would love to move in with my boyfriend after i graduate, it would be a cool experience and we've spent the night together a couple times which was pretty sweet. i love it when we're home alone at one of our houses because it kinda feels like we own the house and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. bohohoho

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. i loveee outfits hahah

sorry for all the outfit blogs, i have to save my ideas and i can't rightclicksave on polyvore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. mm random outfits

hopefully this will workkk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. long time, no blog

wow i acutally haven't done a blog thing for a while. i've recently had my 16th finally! i went out with an amazing boy but broke up for no reason at all but i guess it worked out and we're still great friends. i acutally love sharing my life/updates on here because i can finally get everything out of my system
    thinking about a wish
    le boy:]

eeeppp
    so mom is finally letting me get a treadmill so i'm pumped! but there's two that i really want and i want the one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast